Witzig, the german quiz!

• (1) 28.08.13 - 09:56

http://www.thegermanquiz.com/

HOW GERMAN ARE YOU?

Bei mir kam raus: "You're as German as Pfand. Apfelsaftschorle and shouting at people who commit minor legal infractions like crossing the road on a red Ampelmännchen. Today is a good day!"

• Bei mir kam raus:

Schade, you only scored 19/40 pts, or 47%. You're officially 17% less German than the average.

You’ve much work to do, cultural misfit. Kipp all your windows, pour yourself a schorle, practice your klugscheissing and there might still be some hope for you yet.

#rofl
        Passt schon!

I'm officially 72% German, according to the very lustig "how German am I" test from Hipstery.com. The average is just 64%. I’m as German as Pfand, Apfelsaftschorle and shouting at people who commit minor legal infractions. Unglaublich! Don’t even try and beat my score.

Schade, you only scored 22/40 pts, or 55%. You're officially 9% less German than the average.

You’ve much work to do, cultural misfit. Kipp all your windows, pour yourself a schorle, practice your klugscheissing and there might still be some hope for you yet.

Und dann das, was gestern beim Wahl-Auto-Mat rausgekommen ist... passt ja gar nicht zusammen, ich muss mich zwangsausbuergern ;-)

• Take that :-p

26/40
        Nicht so schlecht! You scored 26 of 40 pts, or 65%. You’re officially 1% more German than the average.

You're as German as Pfand. Apfelsaftschorle and shouting at people who commit minor legal infractions like crossing the road on a red Ampelmännchen. Today is a good day!

Juhu,

"I'm officially 65% German, according to the very lustig "how German am I" test from Hipstery.com. The average is just 64%. I’m as German as Pfand, Apfelsaftschorle and shouting at people who commit minor legal infractions. Unglaublich! Don’t even try and beat my score."

Ob das jetzt allerdings etwas ist, worauf ich "stolz" sein sollte, weiß ich nicht... ;-)

LG Brijuni#blume

Schade, you only scored 25/40 pts, or 62%. You're officially 2% less German than the average.

#rofl

#gaehn

Da hatte ich mir aber mehr erwartet.

Bei mir:Schade, I’m only 40% German, according to the very lustig “how German am I” test from Hipstery.com. Below the average of 64%. See if you can beat my score, Nachmacher.

DArf ich jetzt stolz drauf sein?
        rem

Top Diskussionen anzeigen